Saturday, February 11, 2006

Macy gives a 'shout out' to the Buckles


FROM MACY...

thank you great grandma and grandpa Buckles for the valentines day present. daddy said I could go ahead and open it early. i pointed at my picture on the string of hearts and said, "bebe!" then I pointed at your picture on the string of hearts and said, "puppy!"

Mommy thinks I recognized you (and she's right) because we look at your picture all the time and mommy says your names to me. But I can't say them yet, so when I don't know a word for something... I just say "puppy". It's my catchall.

Mommy let me take my morning nap with the new monkey you sent me. I can repeat the word 'monkey' after my mom and dad, but I think it sounds more like "mowmee" for right now until I get a little better at speaking.

Well, I'm tired now and ready for my nap... but I just wanted to say thank you (I can repeat that word too, but it sounds more like 'tattoo'!!)

Love,

Macy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home